In the state of Georgia, PROSHRED® is unique by having both the ISO 9001 and NAID AAA certifications.
PROSHRED® NAID AAA Certification
As a PROSHRED® customer you can feel confident that we have top-of-mind awareness of your security needs at all times. Your confidentiality is our first and most important concern and you can be assured that you are receiving one of the best security procedures and customer service experiences in the industry.
PROSHRED® is a secure on-site document shredding company. We are a certified member and meet the rigorous standards set forth by NAID (National Association of Information Destruction). This certification for quality management and customer satisfaction is the industry benchmark for excellence in performance and security.
PROSHRED® ISO 9001 Certification
With PROSHRED®’s ongoing mobile Paper shredding services we work with you to develop a plan that works best for your business and your employees. Your confidential documents are shredded on-site on a continual basis without binding you or your company to a long-term contract. We deliver quality on-site shredding services to meet the scheduling needs of your company and provide the required level of security for each individual job.
Third-Party Assurance and Audit
ISO 9001 certification is recognized as the international standard for achieving excellence in system performance, customer service and continuous improvement. ISO 9001 certification provides our customers with third-party assurance of the integrity of PROSHRED®’s world-class quality and security procedures.
It requires PROSHRED® to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide secure document shredding services that meet customer expectations as well as applicable regulatory requirements. The certification also demands that we uphold customer satisfaction levels by communicating with clients and measuring their satisfaction.
The Eight Management Principles
The ISO 9001 standard is based on eight quality management principles: customer focus, leadership, involvement of people, process approach, systems approach to management, continual improvement, fact-based decision-making and mutually beneficial supplier relationships.
Each and every PROSHRED® employee is charged with the responsibility to follow the business and document destruction procedures required to maintain ISO 9001 certification. All employees receive ISO 9001 standards training in conjunction with training in the principles that allow them to provide one of the most secure paper shredding service in the business.
Trusted Customer Service Professionals
The employees most critical to this process are our frontline security personnel. These Customer Service Professionals, who collect and destroy our customers’ most confidential materials, are fully screened and background checked.
They must each complete a rigorous training regimen leading to their own Customer Service Professional certification. When you have your documents and other proprietary materials destroyed by PROSHRED®, you are partnering with certified quality and security.
How It Works
- NAID is the standards setting body for the information destruction industry. NAID AAA Certification verifies the qualifications of certified information destruction providers through a comprehensive scheduled and unannounced audit program. This rigorous process supports the needs of organizations around the world by helping them meet numerous laws and regulations requiring protection of confidential customer information (FACTA, HIPPA GLBA, etc.).
- NAID’s certification program was developed by information security professionals and recognized by thousands of private and governmental organizations around the world.
- All regional, third party NAID auditors have earned the Certified Protection Professional accreditation from ASIS International and are extensively trained on all certification audit procedures and requirements.
- NAID certification auditors verify that protocols are in place to ensure the security of confidential material throughout all stages of the destruction process such as handling, transporting, storing materials prior to destruction, and destroying and disposing of materials responsibly. This also includes any transfer of custody scenarios.
- An extensive, three-level background screening process verifies that no individual with a known history of related crimes will be handling confidential material.
- A regimented, comprehensive unannounced audit program means that certified companies operate knowing they may receive an unannounced audit on any day, at anytime, providing a powerful motivator for ongoing compliance.
- The Certification Review Board tracks reports of non-compliance and takes immediate remedial action to bring certified companies back into compliance. Repeat or serious infractions will result in fines and may result in removal of certification.