PROSHRED® Atlanta Secure Shredding Bins
PROSHRED Atlanta offers our clients a variety of secure bins and console products for the safekeeping of confidential paper materials prior to shredding. Once filled, these bins are then transported to our on-site shredding truck where they undergo the totally-secure document shredding process.
Our Georgia-based consultants and client service team are dedicated to creating a customized service program with your office. It’s important your entire staff knows exactly how to use and maintain their PROSHRED® Atlanta classified document shredding system for maximum efficiency and to decrease risk.
We install our high-quality security consoles within your Georgia facility at no charge when you sign up for a regularly-scheduled shredding routine. The consoles are strategically placed throughout your workspace so they may be accessed and used by all employees. And they’re easy to use! No need to separate out paper clips, staples, metal, or bound materials: Your team simply places the materials in the security console and leaves the rest to PROSHRED Atlanta. Our process is designed to be as seamless as possible.
Our executive-level security consoles accommodate higher volume than most in the industry. This saves you money by allowing for more shredding during each of our service calls.
Security Console Features:
Dimensions: 36” x 22 3/4” x 15 3/4
- Neutral-colored with a furniture-like feel that fits in well with office décor.
- One-way feed-slot design ensures paper cannot be manipulated.
- Wide feed slot can accept up to 400 pieces of paper at a time.
- Durable nylon bag or cardboard box insert ensures clean, efficient retrieval.
High-Volume Security Bins
Every office has high-volume areas like copy rooms, mail rooms, and warehouses. For those spaces, these wheeled plastic bins provide an attractive, easy-to-maneuver solution. Large security bins are available in 64-gallon or 96-gallon sizes and contain a padlocking system designed to ensure they stay secure wherever they’re placed. Once you place your paper inside it should be off your mind! Our ergonomic experts will come to your Georgia office to determine the best location for your bins and also what mix of consoles and carts make the most sense.
Security Bin Features:
- Dimensions: 64-gallon: 42" x 26" x 26”; 96-gallon: 46” x 28“ x 31“
- Top-loading, durable plastic containers accommodate high paper volumes.
- Cut security slot to ensure paper cannot be retrieved from outside.
- Wheeled and well-balanced for easy maneuvering.
Personal Desk-side Containers (PDCs)
Perfect for use both inside and outside of the office environment, Personal Desk-side Containers are an extremely efficient and convenient solution for those working under a document destruction policy. PDCs conveniently fit under desks or in high-traffic areas which allows for immediate and convenient disposal when time is of the essence. These locking containers also reduce discretionary decisions among employees – should I get up to shred this? – and make the entire process more streamlined. PDCs are also ideal for home-based employees looking for an out-of-the-way document destruction program.
Features of Personal Containers:
- Dimensions: 13 1/4” x 16 3/4” x 12”—other sizes available if required
- Durable plastic bin can hold up to 2,000 pieces of paper.
- Uses the same locking system as our in-office security consoles.
- One-way feed slot design ensures paper cannot be retrieved.
Residential Information Security Containers (RISCs)
These containers are designed primarily for residential customers. Residential Information Security Containers make it simpler than ever before to collect and safely store business, medical, and personal information until they can be shredded. RISC boxes can be taken to your local Atlanta PROSHRED office or to our regularly-scheduled community shredding events in your area for disposal. Used in conjunction with our business shredding services for employees working from home, your RISC box can be a helpful tool for reducing risks that come with documentation outside the confines of an office.
Residential Security Container Features:
- Dimensions: 15 3/4” x 10 1/2” x 12 1/4”
- Top-opening bin capable of holding over 1,500 pieces of paper
- Cardboard construction labeled with the types of confidential information that should be collected, kept in a safe location and shredded.