February 20, 2018
Shredding Service Benefits in Charlotte
Is Your Business Utilizing Professional Shredding Services?
Your business is just that—your business. Then again, sometimes your business is your customer’s/client’s business. Either way, you don’t want sensitive records from that business falling into the wrong hands or leaving you liable because you violated privacy standards. What you need is a professional shredding service, one that’s dependable, convenient, economical, and above all, secure.
Why go with a professional service? There are plenty of reasons:
- You save money on equipment. Obviously, you could buy your own shredder—and the bags and the maintenance contract—but why would you, when a shredding service will offer the ease of picking up all your documents (however many), securely destroy them with top-of-the-line equipment, and provide you with a certificate of destruction?
- many documents at a time. Then you have oiling, disposal and cleanup. The time workers spend handling all that is time (and money) down the drain. A shredding service quickly and efficiently whisks your files away, while your staff continues productivity.
- In-house shredding is time consuming, and it’s not always as simple as feeding files into a shredding machine. Employees have to remove paper clips and/or staples. They can only feed in so
- Privacy standards can be extremely demanding, up to and including file disposal. Whether you’re dealing with HIPPA (the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), FACTA (the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act), or some other alphabet privacy soup, you want to ensure sensitive information is disposed of in a way that’s legally compliant. You can be confident you’ll meet those standards when you deal with a certified professional service.
- You’re professionally secure. Nothing will damage your business’s reputation quite like compromising your operations, your employees, or your clients via inadequately destroyed documents; and nothing prevents that catastrophe as well as the secure, clearly recorded destruction of those same documents by a dependable service. Sensitive information goes directly from your hands into theirs, where it remains secure until it’s destroyed.
- You’ll help sustainable efforts. Whereas in-house shredding tends to go straight into the dumpster, and from there to the local landfill—where it’s both solid waste and insecure—professionally handled shredding is recycled. But never fear, the recycling takes place right away, right at the service, all the better to completely protect your information from being compromised by would-be identity thieves who aren’t above stealing bags of shredded paper to see what they can see.
PROSHRED® Charlotte offers a variety of services and customizable plans for every need. When looking to onboard professional document shredding services, look for a company that is reliable, accredited and locally owned with has a proven track record of success and clients.
Our team is dedicated to best practices for keeping your information secure with offsite and onsite shredding. Review our full list of services to see how we can help you today or call our Charlotte location (704) 533-9555 to create a customized plan today.