Product Destruction Services
When it comes to protecting your business, you can't be too careful. That's why we offer complete destruction services for your important documents and materials. That includes the destruction of products such as clothing, badges, prototypes, and IDs. Our shredding services are designed to destroy all branded materials, proprietary information, and any other sensitive items to protect your business.
What is Safe to Be Destroyed?
- Uniforms, shoes, and badges
- Branded apparel
- Recalled products
- Driver’s licenses
- Prescription pill bottles
- Expired credit cards
- Old sales brochures and price books
- Identity cards
The Importance of Proper Disposal for Apparel and Uniforms
As any business owner knows, maintaining a professional image is essential for success. One important way to do this is by making sure that your employees are always dressed in clean, well-pressed uniforms. However, over time, uniforms can become out of date or stained beyond repair. When this happens, it's important to dispose of them properly. Failing to do so could compromise your company or brand in several ways:
- Police uniforms could end up in the wrong hands.
- Used doctors' and nurses' scrubs may contain viruses, which could spread diseases.
- Old uniforms could present a security risk, allowing an opportunity for criminals to assume the identity of an employee of your business.
- If you have rebranded, outdated clothing articles can tarnish your expensive marketing strategies.
Our product destruction services allow you to dispose of items that may possibly compromise your reputation. Don’t hesitate to shred all old uniforms instead of simply throwing them away.
Why is PROSHRED® the Best Choice for Product Destruction?
When it comes to the destruction of confidential documents and sensitive data, you can't afford to take any chances. That's why our product destruction services are the best in the business. We take the same proven approach as we do for our paper shredding and hard drive destruction services, ensuring the safe and secure disposal of your confidential items. Additionally, we are the only On-Site Shredding company that abides by a double certification standard (ISO 9001 and NAID AAA), which guarantees customer satisfaction. So when you need to make sure your confidential items are destroyed beyond recovery, you can trust us to get the job done right.
What is a Certificate of Destruction?
Shredding is an important process for any business that handles confidential information. Not only does it help to protect the privacy of clients and employees, but it also helps to prevent fraud and identity theft. The key to effective document or product shredding is to make sure that all confidential information is destroyed in a secure manner. One way to do this is to use a service that provides a Certificate of Destruction. This certificate can provide peace of mind to clients and employees alike, as it proves that their confidential items have been properly destroyed.
All of the following will be provided on your certificate of destruction:
- Information of the company that requested the service
- Date of the On-site Destruction
- Name of the CSP (Customer Service Professional) who shredded the material
- PROSHRED®'s information (location, address, and phone number)
- Description of the service performed (paper shredding, hard drive destruction, product destruction)
- Name of the company’s employee who witnessed the destruction and processed it for recycling