Account for the Unexpected with Breach Reporting
Most business owners are unaware of the fact that after a data breach has occurred, they need to comply with a convoluted set of requirements that fall under Breach Reporting. Complying includes notifying the corresponding authorities, filing a number of reports about the incident, and reaching out to affected individuals in a timely fashion. PROSHRED® provides you the CSR Readiness® Pro Edition so you can place this effort in the hands of experts, and focus on your business.
Face the Unexpected With CSR Breach Reporting™
In case a data breach impacts your business, simply reach out to the CSR® Breach Reporting Hotline and a team of IAPP certified experts will follow suit. This is what will happen:
- They will retrieve the details of the event from you.
- The team will fill in and file all required reports accurately.
- They will notify the corresponding authorities.
- If needed, they'll reach out to individuals impacted by the breach.
Be Proactive — Protect your Business with the Readiness® Program
Before a data breach happens, become aware of your risk areas and implement an action plan with the help of the Readiness® Program. It's easy:
- Complete the online assessment on your time.
- Become aware of your risk's severity and location through a customized report.
- Receive recommendations on policies and best practices relevant to your case.
- After implementing recommendations, receive a certificate and an ID Stay Safe Seal.
Any breach of sensitive information should be reported immediately and without delay. If you believe there has been a breach at your business contact Proshred immediately so that we may assist you in the follow up process.
With our CSR Breach Reporting Service, you simply call the hotline and one of our IAPP certified professionals will handle it from there. We will gather pertinent information and handle the task of notifying affected individuals.