Drop-Off: Monday - Friday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Drop-Off only at this location: 801 North Main Street Ext. Wallingford, CT 06492
Shred Documents The Same Way Big Business Does
Have you been “destroying” your unwanted documents at home with a shredder you bought at your local office supplies store? Not only can that be time-consuming, it can also be unsafe. Those long thin strips you get when you shred a document using a consumer shredder can be reconstructed, which means your confidential personal information could still be at risk. Why not give yourself the gift of total security and peace of mind by shredding your documents using the same high-tech shredding trucks trusted by businesses, doctors, and even the government? Our easy, cost-effective drop-off shredding service is a convenient and secure option for any residential or home-business customer.
What Kinds Of Documents Should You Shred?
Do you know where your personal information is hiding? You may know that financial statements and medical records are full of sensitive information, but many other types of documents have identifying information that could help a criminal commit fraud or steal your identity. To be safe, you should shred:
- Personal letters, including envelopes
- Resumes and job applications
- Contracts, bills of sale or anything with your signature
- Anything that has addresses, phone numbers, or Social Security Numbers
- Old or current passwords or access codes
- Banking documents, including loans and cancelled checks
- Financial or investment reports from banks or brokerage firms
- Shipping labels and packing receipts
- Travel documents, including boarding passes and itineraries
- Junk mail