Get 20% Off Your Next One-Time Shredding Service.
Connecticut One Time Shredding Service
PROSHRED® Connecticut’s one-time cleanout shredding service is designed for businesses and residents who want to securely purge unwanted or unused documents and papers. From a few file boxes to a warehouse full of old documents, call PROSHRED®Connecticut and we’ll send one of our state-of-the-art shredding trucks to your location to securely destroy all your unwanted documents quickly and efficiently.
- Designed for businesses and residents who need a single clean-out of their unwanted documents and papers
- On-site trucks can accommodate a few file boxes to a warehouse full of documents
- Documents are securely destroyed quickly and efficiently
- We never physically handle your documents—the entire process is touch-free
- Affordable with no fuel surcharges or hidden fees
- No contract required
- Certificate of destruction confirms the disposal and elimination of your materials
- Shredded documents are taken to a local recycling facility where 100% of the papers and documents are recycled
Affordable Shredding, No Hidden Charges
PROSHRED® Connecticut’s shredding services are affordable, with no contract required and transparent pricing that includes the entire process—you’ll never pay fuel surcharges or other extra fees.
Connecticut State-Of-The-Art Shredding Trucks
PROSHRED® Connecticut uses shredding trucks equipped with the most secure shredding technique available and a fully-touch-free process—our Customer Service Professionals (CSPs) never physically handle your documents, so you can be sure the process is 100% secure. Our trucks can shred up to 2 tons of paper per hour, so no matter how many documents you have, we’ll have them destroyed quickly and efficiently.
We Recycle 100% of the Paper We Shred
With PROSHRED® Connecticut’s shredding service, you can keep your confidential information secure and be environmentally friendly. Once we’ve shredded your documents, our Customer Service Professionals (CSPs) will provide you with a certificate of destruction, then PROSHRED® Connecticut will take your shredded documents to a local recycling facility where 100% of the papers and documents are recycled.