No Contact Drop-Off Shredding at our Convenient Indianapolis Location
No Contact Drop Off Shredding:
Fridays, 2pm - 4pm starting 7/10/20 through 9/25/20
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have suspended our highly popular drop off shredding service. In order to accommodate our customers while maintaining the recommended health and safety procedures, we are implementing a No Contact Drop Off Service every Friday afternoon. Customers can bring their confidential documents to our facility from 2-4 p.m. each Friday. A shred truck will be set up in the parking lot behind our building. We will have PROSHRED® Indianapolis team members wearing gloves and a mask to unload your documents.
No Contact Shredding Service will begin July 10th and run through September 25th.
Call 317-578-3650 with any questions.
No Contact Shredding Guidelines:
- Bring your documents in boxes or bags, and have them in the trunk, back seat or pickup bed for us to unload.
- When you arrive at our facility, please follow the signs and heed instructions as we work to provide this service while protecting our customers, our employees and our community.
- When you arrive - STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE
- Payments must be made by charge card or with exact change (we will not have change available).
- Your confidential documents will be shred right there.
- White kitchen garbage bags (13 gallon) or similar- $5
- Standard size banker boxes (15.50" L x 12" D x 10" H) or similar - $10
- Legal size banker boxes (23.25" L x 15" D x 10" H) or similar - $15
After the contents of your bags and/or boxes are emptied by the PROSHRED® Indianapolis team member, he will place the empty container back in your vehicle.
What Type of Documents Should you Shred?
There are endless types of documents and important papers that should never be thrown in the trash. For any Indianapolis resident, we always recommend calling us or appropriate authorities if you unsure about whether a document should be shredded. Some examples of paperwork that must be shredded include:
- Bank Account Statements
- Job Applications
- Profit/Loss Statements
- Brokerage Reports
- Credit Card Statements
- Legal Documents
- Cancelled Checks
- Financial Reports
- Medical Records
- Social Security Numbers
- Confidential Letters
- Insurance Policies
- Tax Records
- Invoices and Receipts
- Telephone Numbers
We Offer a Wide Variety of Services
Secure document shredding is an important habit that all businesses and residents need to have. At PROSHRED® Indianapolis, we believe there is no better time to start than today! That is why PROSHRED® Indianapolis offers a wide variety of shredding services, from large corporate accounts, to single residential box shredding.
PROSHRED® Indianapolis Offers Convenient Drop-Off Shredding Service
PROSHRED® Indianapolis has the extensive experience and professionalism needed to provide industry leading service to our customers. Allow our team to work with you in customizing an on-going shredding program for your needs.