February 21, 2018
Document Shredding in Milwaukee: Which Service is Right for you?
How to Pick the Right Professional Document Shredding Service to Fit Your Needs
In the age of information, data is the lifeblood of many businesses. Keeping this information safe during its life cycle is critical to customer safety and legal compliance. To ensure proper handling of your sensitive documents and data, it is important to maintain a secure chain of custody throughout the disposal process. It is also important to employ security-cleared, competent, and third-party certified disposal professionals to ensure consistent results. At PROSHRED® Milwaukee, we strive to meet and exceed these conditions. To this end, we offer our customers ISO-9001 certified procedures, end-to-end security measures, and background-checked, bonded staff members.
The Importance of Professional Document Disposal Protocols
Data, in its many forms, is under constant assault from forces dedicated to information and identity theft. To protect vital corporate, personal, legal, and medical documentation, it is vital to employ tested, certified, experienced, and environmentally conscious data disposal professionals. At PROSHRED® Milwaukee, we fit the bill in every way.
Procedures and staff members are certified by the International Organization for Standards (ISO) accredited third-party auditors. These standards help to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of member organizations.
Our delivery personnel are bonded and security-vetted, not to mention specially trained to strict legal and technical standards. Disposal experts operate our mobile fleet of shredding trucks and provide personal, on-site document and data destruction services. We strive to maximize transparency by equipping our vehicles with closed-circuit surveillance systems that are available to our clients for live observation of document shredding and destruction.
To expedite the disposal of your documents, we equip our vehicles with piece and tear disposal machines capable of processing 9,000 lbs. of documentation per hour. For larger tasks, we field single-shaft grinders that granulate your paper at rates of up to 30,000 lbs. per hour. For good measure, we also securely and permanently dispose of your waste hard disk drives.
PROSHRED® Document Shredding Milwaukee: Door to Door Service
At PROSHRED® Milwaukee, our mission is to provide you with documented chain-of-custody data disposal services. To achieve our mission, we are happy to offer your organization a host of disposal related services designed to make your job easier.
- Secure Storage Services: We provide secure storage of your data and documents so that you can save precious space and access on-demand disposal services.
- Multiple Service Options: Here at PROSHRED® Milwaukee, we offer our clients custom-designed service plans that precisely fit their unique business needs. Examples of service options include year-end cleanouts, on-call services, and regular maintenance calls.
- Document Scanning: Archiving paper documents onto digital media is a popular way of saving space and securing information, and at PROSHRED® Milwaukee we take this a step further by disposing of scanned materials.
- Environmentally Conscious: Trees are finite resources, and at our firm we take conservation efforts seriously. To this end, all of our shred paper is recycled for use in future paper products.
- Residential Service: At PROSHRED® Milwaukee, we take our document shredding Milwaukee service to clients of any size, including residential customers.
To take advantage of our experience, high-standards, technology, and professionalism, contact us today for a fast, free estimate. At PROSHRED® Milwaukee, taking the document-disposal burden off of your shoulders is our mission. Call today (262) 289-1212 to create your customizable plan for secure document shredding today.