Lebanon Paper Shredding
With a rich heritage and beautiful landscapes, Lebanon is a truly special slice of Pennsylvania. As the home to several confectioners, including America’s favorite chocolate company, Hershey’s, business is sweet, and in Lebanon, businesses trust PROSHRED® Philadelphia for secure document destruction.
Lebanon Document Destruction for Businesses
PROSHRED® Philadelphia offers secure document destruction services in Lebanon for large and small businesses alike. You can be absolutely certain your information is protected with on-site or off-site paper shredding at your convenience. Not only will we securely destroy confidential documents and files, we’ll issue a certificate of destruction to show you’re in compliance with all information security laws. Plus, PROSHRED® is equipped to handle digital data destruction and hard drive recycling!
Lebanon Eco-Friendly Shredding
In an increasingly green world, it’s important to minimize our environmental impact. Whether it’s paper document shredding or hard drive destruction, PROSHRED® Philadelphia takes the remnants of your materials and delivers them to a local recycler to be reused. So you can rest easy knowing we’re keeping waste out of local landfills, and keeping your data secure.
What Documents Should I Shred?
At PROSHRED®, we have decades of experience working with businesses across all industries to protect sensitive data. We recommend using a secure shredding service to properly destroy the following files:
- Business Records – including sensitive business files, HR papers, customer data, etc.
- Medical Records – any documents containing “protected health information” which can be used to identify an individual
- Financial Records – loan applications, credit and bank account statements, insurance files, etc.
- Legal Records – court papers, invoices, old tax forms, and other legal documents that should remain private
- Home Office Files – documents containing self-identifying business or personal information, like phone numbers, account numbers, etc.
- Residential Files – medical bills, bank or credit card statements, insurance papers, etc.
Schedule a Shredding Service Today!
If you have questions about what types of materials we take, or if you’d like to learn more about our secure document destruction service, call us today! 1-484-222-3549