Account for the Unexpected with Breach Reporting
Most business owners are unaware of the fact that after a data breach has occurred, they need to comply with a convoluted set of requirements that fall under Breach Reporting. Complying includes notifying the corresponding authorities, filing a number of reports about the incident, and reaching out to affected individuals in a timely fashion. PROSHRED® provides you the CSR Readiness® Pro Edition so you can place this effort in the hands of experts, and focus on your business.
Face the Unexpected With CSR Breach Reporting™
In case a data breach impacts your business, simply reach out to the CSR® Breach Reporting Hotline and a team of IAPP certified experts will follow suit. This is what will happen:
- They will retrieve the details of the event from you.
- The team will fill in and file all required reports accurately.
- They will notify the corresponding authorities.
- If needed, they'll reach out to individuals impacted by the breach.
Be Proactive — Protect your Business with the Readiness® Program
Before a data breach happens, become aware of your risk areas and implement an action plan with the help of the Readiness® Program. It's easy:
- Complete the online assessment on your time.
- Become aware of your risk's severity and location through a customized report.
- Receive recommendations on policies and best practices relevant to your case.
- After implementing recommendations, receive a certificate and an ID Stay Safe Seal.