Product Destruction Services in Baltimore
Over the last decade, PROSHRED®️ Baltimore has earned a reputation for being one of the most secure and safe document shredding providers in the market. But did you know we do more than shredding? For non-paper items that can't be shredded, we provide secure and confidential incineration services. Products we can destroy include apparel with trademarked imagery, branded packaging, outdated or unusable labeling, and just about any other product that contains confidential or sensitive information. We partner with secure incineration plants to bring you the most confidential and streamlined product destruction services in the market.
Why Should You Shred Products?
If your business has unwanted products that contain sensitive information, you don’t want to risk those getting out into the public and exposing your information or representing your brand in an unwelcome manner. Examples of products that should be destroyed include old food or product labels with outdated or inaccurate information, promotional items or apparel that advertise your company’s old brand or logo, old uniforms that could be used to impersonate an employee, or even products that are taking up space but can’t be easily disposed of in a trash can or recycling bin. For these products and others, our company offers secure, confidential incineration services.
Industries We Serve
Baltimore is home to many businesses, organizations, and individuals that could benefit from product destruction services. We serve all industries. Here are some of the most common industries along with the types of products they could benefit from incinerating.
- Medical Facilities – For sensitive items such as prescription containers and non-paper labels, which contain patient information, secure product destruction is the safest form of disposal.
- Manufacturers – Branded packaging (especially packaging related to secure or exclusive industries) can often circulate into the public, weakening the brand image and diluting the exclusive nature of the products or services offered by the manufacturer. Additionally, packaging and labeling relating to food or perishable items require secure destruction.
- Businesses – Data contained on and inside plastic multimedia (including data tapes, floppy drives, and cassette tapes) are often as sensitive as the data contained on the paper documents we shred. Make sure this data is disposed of just as securely as your paper documents.
- Law Enforcement – Any apparel or equipment containing the logo or imagery of a law enforcement agency should be destroyed securely. This includes body armor, riot control gear, and any type of uniform or apparel that contains the logo or identifying insignias of your department or agency. We can provide incineration-based product destruction services to completely remove such items from circulation.
- Non-Profit Organizations – Protect the image and reputation of your non-profit organization by having any promotional materials containing outdated or irrelevant information or imagery destroyed.
What Products Can Be Destroyed?
Just about any item that can’t be shredded can be destroyed through our product destruction services. The only exception would be caustic or explosive materials. Products we commonly incinerate include the following list.
- Uniforms and Apparel – Ensure your company or organization’s branded apparel or secure uniforms do not circulate into the public.
- X-rays and Other Medical Records – Ensure the confidential and HIPAA-compliant disposal of medical records and X-rays through our secure recycling and incineration services.
- Prescription Bottles – Prescription bottles often contain sensitive patient information. Since plastic items can’t be shredded, we can have them incinerated.
- Driver’s Licenses, ID Cards, and Bank Cards – Improper disposal of ID cards and drivers licenses can enable criminals to commit identity theft. Make sure you and the members of your organization remain protected by destroying these sensitive items.
- Labels and Packaging – Depending on your industry, labels, and packaging often require secure disposal to ensure security and confidentiality.
- Recalled Products or Equipment – Protect your organization by having any recalled products or equipment taken out of circulation with product incineration.
Product Destruction Price Guide
At PROSHRED®️ Baltimore, our prices for product destruction vary based on the type and quantity of materials being destroyed. There are no two product destruction projects alike, so the cost of service will depend on your needs. Please contact us for more information and a free quote.
Schedule Product Shredding Services in Baltimore Today
Whether you’re ready to schedule product destruction services or you’re looking for a price estimate, please contact us today for more information. We look forward to providing you with a free quote and an individualized game plan for having your items securely destroyed.