July 2, 2013
How to Choose the Safest Document Shredding Service Available
Our services are available in many states, but if there isn’t a PROSHRED near you, we offer you these 5 criteria to look for in quality shredding programs.
- Company Experience—You should only place your confidential documents into practiced hands. Choosing a shredding service that has many years of industry experience and success stands as a strong marker of the kind of service you can expect from that company.PROSHRED’s mobile shredding trucks come to your business or residence with 25 years of experience in providing and perfecting shredding services.
- High Standards of Service—PROSHRED believes that any destruction service you choose should come backed by third party certifications that guarantee quality of service. Choosing to apply for industry certifications, like the ISO 9001 certification and NAID AAA certification, shows that the company routinely meets the elevated level of service and customer satisfaction required by certifying organizations.
- Guaranteed Security—It may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s important to ensure that thedocument shredding service you choose consistently delivers the service it promises. At PROSHRED® we show our dedication to the security of your private documents by holding both NAID AAA and ISO 9001 certifications and instituting our own security measures that will bring you peace of mind.
- Trusted, Professional Staff— To make certain that all client information remains secure, all employees should receive routine training and be subject to criminal background checks and drug testing. Additionally, as with the customer service professionals at PROSHRED®, staff should be required to sign a customer confidentiality agreement, agreeing to protect clients’ private material at all times.
- Customer Convenience—While ISO 9001 certifications and highly qualified staff, lead to a more secure shredding experience for you or your business, multiple shredding services and locations make it a more expedient experience as well. PROSHRED® meets all of our clients’ needs with on-site service with our mobile shredding trucks, community shredding eventsand drop-off shredding. Our flexibility makes it easier for clients to get their documents safely disposed of with very little time or effort!
We hope these criteria help make your choice of a document destruction company a little easier and more straightforward. Choosing to professionally destroy your sensitive documents will help keep you, your employees and your business safer.