Product Destruction Services
Are you looking for product destruction services? We offer a holistic solution to protect your business’ information with our product destruction services. Our shredding services ensure that your branded materials, proprietary information, and any other important assets are securely destroyed. Not properly disposing of your assets could expose your company or brand to risks if it gets into the wrong hands. Our product destruction services will give you the peace of mind you need while protecting your business.
What Can Be Destroyed?
- Branded apparel
- Old sales brochures and price books
- Expired credit cards
- Driver’s licenses
- Prescription pill bottles
- Uniforms, shoes, and badges
- Identity cards
- Recalled products
The Risk Of Not Properly Disposing Of Your Apparel Or Uniforms
Your business should always dispose of obsolete or out of date uniforms and apparel. Failing to destroy old apparel could compromise your company or brand for several reasons, such as:
- Used doctors and nurses scrubs may contain viruses, which could spread diseases.
- Police uniforms could end up in the wrong hands.
- If you have rebranded, outdated clothing articles can tarnish your expensive marketing strategies.
- Old uniforms could present a security risk, allowing an opportunity for criminals to assume the identity of an employee of your business.
You have worked hard to build your company and establish your brand. With our product destruction services, you can properly dispose of those items that may compromise your reputation.
Why Choose PROSHRED® For Product Destruction Services?
At PROSHRED®, we take pride in our convenient, safe and secure shredding process. We take the same proven approach as we do for our paper shredding and hard drive destruction services, ensuring the safe and secure disposal of your confidential items. Additionally, we are the only On-Site Shredding company who abides by a double certification standard (ISO 9001 and NAID AAA), which guarantees maximum satisfaction and outstanding customer service.
Certificate of Destruction (CoD)
PROSHRED® is committed to safeguarding our client’s security with every shred job we complete for them, no matter the material.
Proper destruction of confidential information in any form requires the end-of-service procedure of providing a Certificate of Destruction to the client proving that in fact shredding of specific documents took place at a certain date and time. When scheduling product destruction services with PROSHRED® you get peace of mind.
What information will be specified?
The Certificate of Destruction document certifies to our clients with:
- Date of the On-site Destruction
- PROSHRED®'s information (location, address and phone number)
- Information of the company who requested the service
- Description of the service performed (paper shredding, hard drive destruction, product destruction)
- Name of the CSP (Customer Service Professional) who shredded the material
- Name of the company’s employee who witnessed the destruction and processed it for recycling