Livermore Paper Shredding
PROSHRED® San Francisco Bay Area Shredding
PROSHRED® San Francisco Bay Area provides the city of Livermore with reliable document shredding services for all businesses and residents. Located in Alameda County, Livermore sits on the eastern edge of the San Francisco Bay Area. The Livermore area was first inhabited by the Ohlone Natives who lived off the land. The Mexicans moved into the area and thus created ranchos like Rancho Las Positas in which Livermore was a part of. A land grant of 48,000 acres was given to Robert Livermore and Jose Noriega in 1839 and this grant was given to Livermore in order to cultivate the land with pears and olives. However, Livermore was founded by William Mendenhall in 1869, and moreover, the city was named after his close friend Robert Livermore who was a local rancher that settled in the surrounding area in the 1840s.
The residents that moved into Livermore were those who reaped the benefits from the California gold rush miners. Once the Southern Pacific Railroad was introduced, Livermore quickly became a popular settling area for families. Livermore was incorporated on April 1, 1876. Today, Livermore is California’s oldest wine region. The city is a technological hub and academically engaged community in the San Francisco Bay Area. Livermore is home to many successful small and medium-sized businesses. PROSHRED® SFBA provides document shredding services to a variety of Livermore businesses, such as tech companies, law firms, hotels, medical facilities, manufacturing buildings, government offices and not-for-profit organizations.
Livermore Shredding Coverage Area
As a professional mobile shredding provider, we take rigorous precautions and care when it comes to document destruction; the privacy of your sensitive information is our biggest concern. We service all of Livermore with our high tech mobile shredding trucks and on-site services. This means you never have to leave your premises to have your documents destroyed, as we will come directly to you. If your business needs regular, on-going document destruction solutions, we will work closely with you to design a plan that is suitable for you and your business. We also provide one-time purges that are cost-effective with no hidden fees. After each shred job is completed, we will provide you with a Certificate of Destruction which is legal proof that all private information was professionally shred.
Livermore Certified Shredding Services Company
PROSHRED® is the only ISO 9001 and NAID AAA Certified Shredding Company in Livermore. What does that mean for your business? It means you can rest assured that you are in great hands, as we take careful precautions to ensure that our shred trucks and equipment are operating to the highest standards, and our team is made up of fully bonded, background checked Customer Service Professionals.
Why Partner with PROSHRED® SFBA?
- Trusted document shredding you can rely on, and commitment to ISO 9001 and NAID AAA quality standards
- No need to move any documents and records offsite; we come directly to your location
- No “hidden” fees for fuel and no additional trip fees; we offer one standard price
- Hard drive destruction options that are in compliance with privacy laws, such as HIPAA, HITECH, FACTA, and GLBA
- State-of-the-art shredding trucks supplying on-site shredding services that can destroy up to 2 tons of paper each hour
- Drop-off document shredding services for residents seeking secure destruction
- We are a community oriented organization, always focused on supplying local support
Lockable document collection bins and consoles are provided free of charge, to your business
Livermore, CA Shredding Services
- On-Site Shredding in Livermore, CA
- Scheduled Shredding Service in Livermore, CA
- One-Time Shredding in Livermore, CA
- HIPAA Compliant
- HITECH Compliant
- GLBA Compliant
- FACTA Compliant