Walnut Creek Shredding Services
PROSHRED® San Francisco Bay Area Shredding
PROSHRED® San Francisco Bay Area provides professional paper shredding services to all businesses and residents across the city. Walnut Creek is located in Contra Costa County just 16 miles from the city of Oakland and situated in the East Bay region of San Francisco. This beautiful city has a rich history dating back to 1772 when Captain Pedro Fages led the first Spanish Exploration into the Contra Costa County. With the rapid expansion of the population came the cultivation of land. Walnut Creek was officially incorporated on October 21, 1914, as the eighth city in the Contra Costa County.
Today, Walnut Creek is home to companies like Carollo Engineers, Central Garden & Pet, PMI Group, Nordstrom, John Muir Health and Kaiser Permanente. Walnut Creek is also home to many small and medium-sized businesses in need of on-site, document shredding services, for secure document disposal. PROSHRED® SFBA provides shredding services to several different clients in the Walnut Creek area, including medical offices, law firms, manufacturing facilities, financial institutions and tech companies.
Walnut Creek Document Shredding Coverage Area
We take document destruction very seriously and make sure to provide a Certificate of Destruction to all of our Walnut Creek clients. Our mobile state-of-the-art shredding trucks service the Walnut Creek area on a regular basis. Following each shred job, our shred specialists will provide you with a Certificate of Destruction; certified documentation that outlines secure destruction did in fact take place, in accordance with industry laws and regulations, such as HIPAA, HITECH, FACTA, and GLBA. This is given to all of our Walnut Creek clients for their records. Our mobile state-of-the-art shredding trucks, service the Walnut Creek area on a regular basis, and will come to your specific location based on your unique collection requirements.
Walnut Creek Certified Shredding Services Company
PROSHRED® is the only ISO 9001 and NAID AAA Certified Shredding Company in Walnut Creek. How does this benefit you? Our team is equipped with expert knowledge and advanced shred technology ensures we are operating at industry standards, always. In fact, our shred specialists take thorough precautions to verify trucks are performing properly at all times. Our Customer Service Professionals (Drivers) are bonded and background checked for additional security purposes, meaning you can be confident in knowing your confidential documents will be destroyed professionally, with no chance of exposure.
Why Partner with PROSHRED® SFBA?
- Flexible document shredding service that you can rely on
- Services that reflect our commitment to ISO 9001 and NAID AAA quality standards
- No need to move documents offsite; we shred directly on your premises for added convenience
- No “hidden” fees for fuel, and no additional trip fees; we charge one standard cost
- Mobile document shredding services that can be customized to your unique needs and budget
- Drop-off document shredding solutions are offered to those Walnut Creek residents interested in secure document destruction
- Hard drive destruction solutions that effectively protect your sensitive data, and are in compliance with privacy legislation, like HIPAA, HITECH, FACTA, and GLBA
- Industry leading mobile shred trucks that are designed to shred 2 tons of paper every hour
- A company devoted to community involvement and support
- Lockable collection bins and consoles bins and consoles, provided to our clients free of charge with an ongoing shredding program
Walnut Creek, CA Shredding Services
- On-Site Shredding in Walnut Creek, CA
- Scheduled Shredding Service in Walnut Creek, CA
- One-Time Shredding in Walnut Creek, CA
- HIPAA Compliant
- HITECH Compliant
- GLBA Compliant
- FACTA Compliant