Palo Alto Shredding Services
PROSHRED® San Francisco Bay Area Shredding
PROSHRED® San Francisco Bay Area provides the city of Palo Alto with document shredding services for all businesses and residents. Located in the northwest corner of Santa Clara County, Palo Alto got its unique name after a coast redwood tree called El Palo Alto. This wonderful city is one of the most expensive cities in the United States, along with the residents of the city being of the most educated as well. The city is also known for many significant technological firms, such as Tesla Motors, Skype, Hewlett-Packard, and VMware. Palo Alto is home to many small to medium-sized companies in need of professional paper shredding and hard drive destruction services. We service many different types of clients from medical offices, law firms, IT offices, hotels, tech companies, and not-for-profit organizations. From the moment we collect your private records to the moment we shred them, our guarantee to you is that all data is completely protected and secured with our trained technicians.
Palo Alto Shredding Services Coverage Area
As a professional paper shredding provider, PROSHRED® takes document destruction very seriously and we make sure to provide a Certificate of Destruction to all of our Palo Alto clients. This certificate is legal proof that all private information was properly destroyed in compliance with state and federal regulations, including HIPAA, FACTA and GLBA.
Our state-of-the-art shred trucks are equipped with the best document destruction technology that is on the market today. We can shred more than just paper documents; we can destroy other material such as binders, desktop computers, tapes, DVDs and CD/ROMs with our product destruction services. All of our Customer Service Professionals (Drivers) are fully background-checked and bonded so you can be rest assured that all your private records will be securely destroyed right on-site! We have clients in every part of Palo Alto from the downtown core, to its Central Business District.
Palo Alto Certified Shredding Company
We pride ourselves as a shred provider that has been provided with the highest security rating, “AAA” certification, by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) and an ISO 9001 certification.
Why Partner with PROSHRED® SFBA
- Our commitment to ISO 9001 and NAID AAA quality standards, guarantees you are receiving the best service possible
- We are in compliance with HIPPA, HITECH, GLBA and FACTA laws and regulations
- No need to move any documents and records offsite as we come directly to your location
- We offer no “hidden” fees for fuel and no additional trip fees
- Drop-off document shredding services are also available to residents in need of secure destruction
- State-of-the-art shredding trucks that can destroy up to 2 tons of paper each hour
- We are a community oriented business, dedicated to local support
- Secure document collection bins and consoles are supplied to clients, at no extra cost to your business
- 100% of shredded documents are recycled and turned into new paper products
Palo Alto Shredding Services
- On-Site Shredding Palo Alto, CA
- Scheduled Shredding Service Palo Alto, CA
- One-Time Shredding Palo Alto, CA
- Hard Drive Destruction Palo Alto, CA
- HIPAA Compliant
- HITECH Compliant
- GLBA Compliant
- FACTA Compliant