PROSHRED® San Francisco Bay Area provides secure paper shredding services to all businesses and residents across the city of Sunnyvale. Sunnyvale is one of the major hubs of Silicon Valley and home to many small and medium sized tech businesses, in need of on-site document shredding. PROSHRED® SFBA supplies shredding services to a variety of clients in the Sunnyvale region, including medical facilities, start-up companies, manufacturers, IT firms, and several government offices! Our on-site document shredding solutions are flexible, cost-effective, and most importantly keep your business in compliance with key privacy legislation. Our professional services allow you to continue focusing on what you do best; growing and developing your business, without the added hassle of internal document management. We’ll handle this for you, ensuring information remains 100% secure through the entire shred process.
Sunnyvale Shredding Coverage Area
We take document destruction very seriously, and protecting your privacy along with your brand and reputation, is our biggest priority. Following each shred job, our shred specialists will provide you with a Certificate of Destruction; certified documentation that outlines secure destruction did in fact take place, in accordance with industry laws and regulations, such as HIPAA, HITECH, FACTA, and GLBA. This is given to all of our Sunnyvale clients for their records. Our mobile state-of-the-art shredding trucks, service the Sunnyvale area on a regular basis, and will come to your specific location based on your unique collection requirements. We have clients in every part of the Sunnyvale from the bay to the i280, the Lawrence Express Way to Hwy 85 and all of Sunnyvale’s neighborhoods. Regardless of where you’re situated, our shred trucks perform the destruction directly on your premises, where clients are welcome to witness the shredding take place.
Sunnyvale Certified Document Shredding Company
PROSHRED® is the only ISO 9001 and NAID AAA Certified Shredding Company in Sunnyvale. This means we take rigorous precautions to make sure our trucks are operating to the highest of standards, and our Customer Service Professionals (Drivers) are bonded and background checked so you can rest assured that your confidential documents will be securely shred, with no chance of recovery! The confidentiality of your sensitive documents is of utmost importance. Companies who are not NAID Certified may be carrying out procedures that fail to meet the requirements of state and federal privacy laws, which could leave your business at a significant risk.
Why Partner with PROSHRED® SFBA
- Exceptional document shredding services that you can depend on, including our commitment to ISO 9001 and NAID AAA quality standards
- No requirements to transfer documents offsite; we come to your place of business
- No “hidden” fees for fuel, and no additional trip fees; we provide one set cost
- Mobile document shredding services that are targeted to your schedule and budget
- Drop-off document shredding services are also available to residents in need of secure destruction
- Document scanning services with two separate solutions: capture applications and scanning applications
- Hard drive destruction services that are in compliance with privacy legislation, such as HIPAA, HITECH, FACTA, and GLBA
- State-of-the-art mobile shred trucks that can shred up to 2 tons of paper each hour
- We are a community oriented business, dedicated to local support
- Lockable document collection bins and consoles are supplied to clients, at no extra cost to your business
Sunnyvale, CA Shredding Services
- On-Site Shredding in Sunnyvale, CA
- Scheduled Shredding Service in Sunnyvale, CA
- One-Time Shredding in Sunnyvale, CA
- HIPAA Compliant
- HITECH Compliant
- GLBA Compliant
- FACTA Compliant